Now we get into the meaty stuff, this section shows you your ranking data by keyword including ranking, search volume, the URL, SERP features, and more.
- The ‘Best’ ranking column shows you the highest position you have achieved for this keyword since you started tracking. The ‘First’ column, shows you the initial ranking position for this keyword when we first started tracking.
- Clicking ‘view’ within the SERP column, shows you the SERPs as Google display them, allowing you to see what your competitors are doing
- Click on a keyword to see an overlay of that keyword’s performance over time.
- You can filter and change the date range to display the data as you wish
- You can also add additional keywords to compare multiple keywords at once
- In the main view, clicking the checkbox on multiple keywords will offer additional options such as creating a bulk graph, adding alerts, adding tags, pausing keywords, and more